week in the second semester

Hi friends, today March 28 2018 18; 30. Right today is my fourth week to learn English about toefl. This time is the percentage of the first group that will be brought by anggi and ikhasn virgianto. Their toefl presentation percentage is still lacking. Oh yeah I forgot the lecturer this time is Mr. Zalzulifa
Oh yes, friend, when I was given the assignment last week, wasn't it? In order to make one song in one week, this week I will sing a song from UB40 entitled Kigston Town. This song was released on March 19, 1990. For friends who want to relax, listen to music, this song is perfect for you chilli enjoying a cup of milk coffee
For this time, just get here? See you next week with a more interesting song
Thank you for reading my story

Komentar

Postingan Populer