sixth week

Hi fans meet me again Reza, this time I will tell you what happened today. Oh yeah, without feeling this time, I have entered the sixth week to learn English, you know :). Next week has entered the midterm (UTS). Today the grid for working on exam questions is about TOEFL, the knowledge we got in the previous week was very useful, because the word mr. Zalzulifa and miss Rella. Learning TOEFL is very important. Because if someday when we face testing such as filling the TOEFL we don't need to worry anymore if we can understand starting now.
Oh yeah friend this time I have recorded my second song, which is titled imagine, this song was brought by the legendary English band by John Lennon, this song was released in 1971, the song was phenomenal and the lyrics were so relaxed this song, I advise you to listen to this song.
Enough to this day's story this time, see you next week, friends

Komentar

Postingan Populer