the twelfth week

Today is the twelfth week, where today our group must present the results of our work. We really prepare everything. Tap tap tap our footsteps start to the front of the class to get ready. Finally the presentation is opened by asep nurjaen for introductions to my friends even though we already know each other, hehehe
Here I tell about the first skyscraper was made, which is precisely in the English city of Liverpool London. Maybe I will include the article again later in the story, so let you all see it for yourself?
huh huh finally the percentage is finished even though there are a lot of obstacles but miss. Rella is still willing to accept and understand our duties. Thank you very much, miss for the knowledge you gave us.
see you in the next week, sorry friends today I'm a little rushed because I want to record. Bye bye

Komentar

Postingan Populer